Rewards Programs that could help White Wolf Sanctuary
Donate Directly with WWS Amazon Wish List
White Wolf Sanctuary
PO Box 65
Tidewater, OR 97390
White Wolf Sanctuary offers guided tours every afternoon by appointment only. The tour begins with an educational talk about wolves and the White Wolf Sanctuary. Guests are then escorted around the sanctuary to learn about each wolf's history.
Tours are approximately three hours depending on the size of the group, activity of the wolves, and interests of our guests.
Children (15 and under): $15
Things you should know before you visit
- We are located on top of a mountain and the weather does vary. We recommend dressing for cool, possibly wet weather. Please wear long pants and closed toed shoes!
- Avoid wearing heavy cologne/perfume; wolves have more sensitive noses than we do.
- No Photography; the wolves are very sensitive to unfamiliar people holding foreign objects.
- Pets are not allowed on the sanctuary grounds. If you have a pet with you, please be sure to make prior arrangements for them before visiting. The Alsea River Boarding Kennels (541.528.7785) may be able to provide accommodations for your pet.
- The sanctuary does not have signs, is not recognized on Google or GPS, and is behind several locked gates. Therefore, a call is required for reservations and directions.
For reservations please call:
Photo Credits- Gretchen Schneider and Lois Tulleners